- World Policy Institute: James H. Nolt, ‘Democratic and Republican Government’ 29/06/2017 https://worldpolicy.org/2017/06/29/democratic-and-republican-government/
- Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe, Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights https://www.osce.org/odihr
- oundation for Economic Education: Frederick Manchester ‘Republic and Democracy: A Study in Meanings’ 01/01/1961 https://fee.org/articles/republic-and-democracy-a-study-in-meanings/
- International Republican Institute https://www.iri.org/
- nternational and Comparative Law Quarterly, Tom Allen ‘Liberalism, Social Democracy, and the Value of Property under the European Convention on Human Rights’ 11/11/2010 https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/international-and-comparative-law-quarterly/article/liberalism-social-democracy-and-the-value-of-property-under-the-european-convention-on-human-rights/D7C9361D9AEC038AFA8C23631F3D7FD1
- De Búrca, Gráinne. “Is EU Supranational Governance a Challenge to Liberal Constitutionalism?” The University of Chicago Law Review, vol. 85, no. 2, 2018, pp. 337–368. JSTOR, www.jstor.org/stable/26455910.
- Elazar, Daniel J. “Contrasting Unitary and Federal Systems.” International Political Science Review / Revue Internationale De Science Politique, vol. 18, no. 3, 1997, pp. 237–251. JSTOR, www.jstor.org/stable/1601342.
- World Justice Project Rule of Law Index 2019 https://worldjusticeproject.org/our-work/research-and-data/wjp-rule-law-index-2019
Robert Schütze & Roger Masterman