- United States v. Morrison (2000) 529 US 598OCTOBER TERM, 1999 Syllabus UNITED STATES v. MORRISON ET AL. CERTIORARI TO THE UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS FOR THE FOURTH CIRCUIT No. 99-5. Argued January 11, 2000-Decided May 15, 2000* Petitioner Brzonkala filed suit, alleging, inter alia, that she was raped by respondents while the three were students at Virginia Polytechnic Institute, and that…United States v. Morrison (2000) 529 US 598
- Case 6/ 64 Costa v. ENEL  ECR 585COSTA that seeing imposed been Treaty States and but in Commission Community 177, the law 9. Article as by tionals does not more duty its State Member States than rules nationals of those the country governing the undertakings. part 10. Article 37 (2) constitutes in EEC the of its all Article 102 contains EEC the…Case 6/ 64 Costa v. ENEL  ECR 585
- R v. Secretary of State for Transport, ex parte Factortame Ltd (No. 2)  1 AC 603.Source Document: https://www.bailii.org/uk/cases/UKHL/1990/13.pdfR v. Secretary of State for Transport, ex parte Factortame Ltd (No. 2)  1 AC 603.
- R v. Secretary of State for the Home Department, ex parte Brind  1 AC 6961.11.2019 R v Secretary of State for the Home Department, ex p. Brind  UKHL 4 (07 February 1991) [Home] [Databases] [World Law] [Multidatabase Search] [Help] [Feedback] United Kingdom House of Lords Decisions You are here: BAILII >> Databases >> United Kingdom House of Lords Decisions >> R v Secretary of State for the Home…Source Document: https://www.bailii.org/uk/cases/UKHL/1991/4.htmlR v. Secretary of State for the Home Department, ex parte Brind  1 AC 696
- R. (Evans) v Attorney General  UKSC 21Hilary Term  UKSC 21 On appeal from:  EWCA Civ 254 JUDGMENT R (on the application of Evans) and another (Respondents) v Attorney General (Appellant) before Lord Neuberger, President Lady Hale, Deputy President Lord Mance Lord Kerr Lord Wilson Lord Reed Lord Hughes JUDGMENT GIVEN ON 26 March 2015 Heard on 24 and 25…Source Document: https://www.supremecourt.uk/cases/docs/uksc-2014-0137-judgment.pdfR. (Evans) v Attorney General  UKSC 21
- McCloy v. New South Wales  HCA 34HIGH COURT OF AUSTRALIA FRENCH CJ, KIEFEL, BELL, GAGELER, KEANE, NETTLE AND GORDON JJ JEFFERY RAYMOND McCLOY & ORS PLAINTIFFS AND STATE OF NEW SOUTH WALES & ANOR DEFENDANTS McCloy v New South Wales  HCA 34 7 October 2015 S211/2014 ORDER The questions stated by the parties in the special case dated 28 January…Source Document: http://eresources.hcourt.gov.au/downloadPdf/2015/HCA/34McCloy v. New South Wales  HCA 34